TakeAlong Dental℠ Individual Dental Insurance
Maintaining a healthy smile is essential to your overall health, but regular trips to the dentist can easily become a financial burden. MCA is pleased to introduce MetLife's individual dental insurance policy, TakeAlong Dental, to help you manage your dental expenses. TakeAlong Dental can help cover the cost of both preventive and restorative dental services, including exams, fillings, and extractions, as well as crowns, implants, and dentures.
Protect your smile with dental insurance. To start the online enrollment process, click the button below and enter your zip code.*
*If prompted, enter PEARL for your referral code.
Questions? Contact MetLife at 844.263.8336
Why Choose TakeAlong Dental?
With TakeAlong Dental Insurance, you get:
- Choices: You will have access to thousands of dentists and specialists located throughout the country
- Quality: Each participating dentist has gone through a rigorous and ongoing review and selection process1
- Freedom: You can choose the dentist you want, regardless of whether they are inside or outside of MetLife's network2
- Efficiency: MetLife processes 90% of dental claims in just three business days3
- Savings: MetLife's negotiated fees4 are typically 15-45% less than average fees for the same or similar services charged by dentists in your area3
TakeAlong Dental Insurance offers the following:
- Choice of three benefit levels: You can choose between the High Option, Medium Option, or Low Option, depending on your needs and budget
- Coverage for your family: Both spouse and dependent coverage is available. Dependents are covered up to age 26
- Coverage for orthodontic services: Members who enroll in the High Option Benefit receive coverage for orthodontia services for children under age 19
- No deductible for preventive treatment: There is no deductible for preventive services
For details on the High, Medium, and Low Options, click here.
Underwritten by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10166 (MetLife). Like most insurance policies/benefit programs, insurance policies/benefit programs offered by MetLife and its affiliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, reductions, limitations, waiting periods, and terms for keeping them in force. Certain administrative services are provided by Careington BenefitSolutions, Frisco, TX (Careington). Careington is not affiliated with MetLife or its affiliates. In certain states, availability of MetLife’s individual dental product is subject to regulatory approval. Please contact MetLife for costs and complete details.
Residents of the state of California who are 65 years of age or older are not eligible for this coverage.
1Certain providers may participate with MetLife through an agreement that MetLife has with a vendor. Providers available through a vendor are subject to the vendors credentialing process and requirements, not MetLife's. If you should have any questions, contact MetLife customer service.
2If you use a dentist who is not in MetLife’s network your out-of-pocket costs may be greater.
3MetLife data as of year-end 2018
4Negotiated fees refers to the fees that in-network dentists have agreed to accept as payment in full for covered services, subject to any co-payments, deductibles, cost sharing, and benefit maximums. Negotiated fees are subject to change.