Long-Term Care Benefit Program
Most Americans who live past age 65 will need some form of long-term care in their lifetime. So it's important to ask yourself:
- How would I pay for long-term care if I—or someone I love—needed it?
- How would I find a quality caregiver?
- How can I make sure that I or my loved ones get the care we deserve?
MCA&F has partnered with Long-Term Care Resources (LTCR) to help you get answers to all these questions. Their exclusive group long-term care benefit program, LTCRplus, will help you:
- Find the best long-term care offers on the market
- Identify high-quality medical personnel in your area
- Evaluate the quality of care a loved one is already receiving
- Access qualified legal assistance for help with wills, medical directives, and powers of attorney
- Discover even more ways to help you plan ahead
Learn more by downloading the LTCRplus Group Benefit Guide. Get started now.
To learn more about LTCRplus click the button below.
LTCRplus membership features four core benefits:
1. LTC Funding – How will I pay for care?
Without insurance, the cost of long-term care can be devastating. That problem hasn't changed—but the solutions have.
LTCR has a qualified team of advisors who will help you find the best offers on the market. And with new options that can combine life insurance or annuities with your LTC plan, or pay out benefits even if you never require LTC services, they'll work hard to find the solution that's right for you.
2. LTC Navigation – How will I find quality care?
Trying to find high-quality medical personnel to provide long-term care to your loved ones may seem daunting.
LTCR will work with you to discover the type of care that's needed, and then create a personalized report with their top recommendations for the best care providers in your area. An LTCR concierge staff member will explain the findings to you in detail, making sure you're armed with all the facts.
And when the time comes, they'll also assist you in filing claims to make sure you maximize the policy benefits you're eligible for (even if you did not purchase your policy from them).
3. LTC Care Audit – How good is the care my family member is already receiving?
For an additional cost, LTCR will have a professional third-party specialist evaluate the quality of care currently being provided to a loved one either at a facility or at home. If you don’t live near your loved one, this is an invaluable service to ensure they are receiving the best available care. If the health care services do not meet LTCR's high standards, they will help you find something better.
4. LTC Legal – How do I prepare for legal issues arising from the aging process?
You'll gain online access to a legal organization that has prepared over 5 million legal documents. They will help you create legally-binding wills, medical directives, powers of attorney, and more. This can all be taken care of from the comfort of your own home.
As a member of MCA&F, your LTCRplus membership is absolutely free, with no strings attached. Your LTC Advisor will help you plan for a future that protects both you and your loved ones.